Yama no Chaya (herein after referred to as “the inn”) and its affiliated companies believe that it is our social responsibility to protect the personal information we receive from our guests(including business partners) and handle it with care.
- 1. Personal Information Protection Policy
- We will make every effort to prevent the loss, leakage, misappropriation, falsification, and unauthorized access of personal information.We will also comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations.
- 2. Personal Information
- Personal information includes the customer’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, and other information essential to the transaction and provision of services.However, terminal information, log information, cookies, anonymous IDs, location information, and other information that statistically processes personal information is not considered to be personal information because it does not identify individual guest.
- 3. Joint use of personal information
- In order to improve the quality of our services and to provide convenience to our guests, we may outsource the handling of some of the personal information we receive from guests to outside contractors, but in such cases we will instruct and supervise the contractors to manage the information appropriately.
- 4. Guarantee and limitation of liability for personal information
- The inn will not disclose your personal information to third parties other than subcontractors without your consent.However, if disclosure is required by law, we may disclose personal information without the consent of the individual.In addition, the inn assumes no responsibility for the content or privacy protection of websites linked to from this site that are not owned by the inn.