Measures taken at the ryokan regarding the new coronavirus infection
Thank you very much for your continuous love and support for Yama no Chaya, a ryokan where you can experience all four seasons.
In ryokan, we hope that you will have a restful and relaxing time.
We are doing everything we can to make this possible.
We would like to thank each and every one of our guests for their cooperation.
(1) In order to avoid congestion in the ryokan, we limit the number of groups we can accept.
(2) Alcohol disinfectant is used for cleaning in all guest rooms.
(3) Conducting temperature check for all travelers
(4) All staff members are required to disinfect their hands, gargle thoroughly, and wear masks.
(5) Alcohol for sterilization is available in every part of the building.
(6) Both dinner and breakfast are served in guest rooms or private dining rooms, so you will not have to share the same space with other guests.
(7) In the cooking area and other areas related to the provision of meals, utensils and dishes are thoroughly disinfected before use.
(8) How the food is served
At Yama no Chaya, dinner is usually served 8 times, but as par of our countermeasures against the coronavirus we have organized the dishes and decided to serve them less frequently.
[Request to customers]
(1) Please wear a mask when you come to the ryokan.(If you do not have a mask, please use a handkerchief.)
(2)Please disinfect your hands before entering the building.
(3) We have thermometers, but if you have a fever before your visit, please contact us.
Visitors who are not feeling well may be asked to refrain from visiting the ryokan.
April 8, 2020
Yama no Chaya
Representative Director Hikaru Tamura